So I’ve been meaning to do this one for a while now! I’m a big lover of a list for everything but I’m also super visual, so it helps me manage my workload to have my orders up on a board in my studio.
Luckily, what I’m about to show you is super adaptable as a content planner, order board, noticeboard or family organiser!
DIY Personalised Noticeboard
What you’re going to need:
What you need to do:
1. Measure and mark every 4 inches across the length of the board
2. Measure the height of the board, divide into 3 and mark
3. Take out your washi tape and ruler
4. Follow the marks you’ve made to guide you. You can use a ruler to get it perfectly straight, or if you’re loving that UO wonky grid pattern like me, go freehand!
5. After placing the line, run your finger along it, applying pressure so it is as flush to the board as possible
6. Repeat on all, remembering to leave extra at the ends so you can tidy them later
7. Repeat length-ways, up until the last vertical line
8. Once you’re all done, it should look like this
9. Trim edges precisely and stick down
10. Use as a content planner by adding dates and a title as shown
11. Or as a noticeboard as below
12. Or as an order board like I do
Et voila! There you have a cheap, customisable and pretty noticeboard for your home or studio!